With over a decade as one of San Francisco’s top producing realtors, Beverly has proven herself in what matters most, taking extraordinary care of her clients. Which is why it is no surprise that most of her business is generated through repeat clients and referrals
, those who trust and enjoy working with her.
If you are considering selling a home in San Francisco, you may want to consider Beverly’s Proven and Simple 7-Step Method to SELLING your home or property in San Francisco.
- Start by reaching out to a San Francisco real estate expert like Beverly right away. She understands the current and ever-changing conditions of the San Francisco real estate market and would be more than happy to share that pertinent information with you.
- Evaluate how your home compares within the current marketplace. Beverly will develop a tailored market analysis of comparable homes in your neighborhood – including homes currently for sale in SF, SF homes sold in the last six months, and homes that have failed to sell in the last six months. This information will give you a better idea of what your home is worth at that given time.
- Leaving your San Francisco home in the hands of proven local professionals. Beverly and her rolodex of professionals will help prepare your home to sell so you get the highest possible return. From staging to contractor work, Beverly can put you in contact with San Francisco’s most trusted home specialists.
- Leveraging all marketing possibilities for your home is essential. Beverly’s team strongly believes that the buyer for your property could come from a variety of sources. We ensure that your home gains the best and most effective exposure to potential buyers. We market your property to our network of highly qualified buyers and a database of local, national and international realtors. We effectively advertise and promote your property in various mediums: print, the internet, social networking, and good ‘ole word-of-mouth. Some examples are: The San Francisco Chronicle, WSJ, Top Agent Network, Social Media Networks (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo), Christie’s International Real Estate.
- Interest from current prospective San Francisco buyers and then turning those buyers into offers are important to getting the most for your home. Beverly is skilled in creating a strategic marketing plan for your property which in turn will attract offers so as to negotiate the highest possible price.
- Negotiating the highest possible price is the most important thing to you, wouldn’t you agree? Beverly’s years of expertise in strategic negotiation is critical to you securing the highest possible price for your home.
- Go big or go home (no pun intended). Beverly and her team will be there from start to FINISH making sure your needs and best interests are always at the forefront. In the end, Beverly’s professionalism, marketing and negotiation skills will have you leaving happy and satisfied insuring that none of your money is left on the table.
Final Tidbit: Choosing an experienced San Francisco agent
to represent you and your property and negotiate on your behalf is the difference between getting a decent price on your home and getting the highest possible price on your home. Do you want anything less than the highest possible price?